17 March 2020
Rebellion are taking the COVID-19 virus pandemic very seriously
and wanted to let you know what we are doing about it to keep both
yourselves and our staff safe.
We hope that by applying the following rules we can continue to
keep our doors open throughout this time and continue to supply you
with great beer.
The following applies with immediate effect and we will be
updating you as the situation progresses.
Brewery Shop and Samples.
- The shop is currently opening with usual hours - 8am-7pm,
Monday to Saturday.
- Due to the government advice as of last night, we will be
suspending our free sampling policy. You will still be able to
request tasters of new products.
- Ask customers to wash their hands on entering the shop.
- All Public and Members' Nights are cancelled until further
To help reduce the risk of spreading the virus, Rebellion
- Ensure we keep all surfaces regularly cleaned.
- All door handles and areas that have any customer/staff contact
will be sanitised regularly.
- Our staff will wear gloves when dealing with cash.
- We will avoid physical contact and keep a safe distance.
- Ensure all our staff follow the NHS guidelines and wash their
We are urgently working on plans for the following:
- Local home delivery.
- Shop drive through.
This detail can be found on our website and will be updated as
and when the situation dictates.
We thank you all for you custom and cooperation.