We're Hiring - Tap Yard Supervisor
01 April 2022
Tap Yard Supervisor
Tap Yard Supervisor
£9 - £12 per hour
Rebellion Beer Company has been a leading microbrewery in the
south of England for almost 30 years. This full-time role is suited
to an individual that is looking to advance their career in
hospitality and gain hands on experience in cellar, stock, and bar
management as well as learning about real ales at a supportive and
welcoming local company.
Based within the recently opened on site brewery Tap Yard, you
will work with the Tap Yard manager to assist in the operation,
support, and further development of the Tap Yard. The brewery plans
to further develop this arm of the business over the coming years,
allowing for an excellent opportunity to be a part of an incredibly
exciting time for the company.
Key Job Roles
- Supporting the operation of the bar. This includes running
shifts, closing and locking up the premises.
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene across the Tap Yard and
- Ordering and transporting beer and stock.
- Cellar management - tapping and ordering product as and when is
- Maintaining and ensuring high levels of customer service to all
- Organising and delegating roles at busy periods in the absence
of the Tap Yard manager.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the Tap Yard
area and bar.
- Serving the correct and professional way on the bar and
understanding and showing good product knowledge.
- Liaising with production, retail and brewing departments.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hospitality experience (or to a lesser degree retail/customer
facing experience) highly advantageous.
- Previous supervisory roles also highly advantageous but not
- Understanding of and interest in beer/brewing process
- Excellent customer service essential.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Motivated and possesses good communication skills.
- Friendly, professional, reliable and personable demeanour.
- Works well in both low and high pressure situations.
- Works effectively as part of a team.
- 5 Day week Mon-Sat
- Average 8/9 hour days
- Example shifts: 10am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm
- Please note that due to the nature of bar/hospitality work,
these shifts may run over during busy periods
- Competitive Pay, £9.50 - £12 per hour.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full training
- Free staff beer allowance, discussed at interview.
- Staff discount in our retail shop and Tap Yard.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to work in a busy
and fun environment, then please email in a cover letter and your
C.V. to Tom Bicknell at email@example.com
Alternatively send your cover letter and CV to Tom Bicknell,
Rebellion Beer Company, Bencombe Farm, Marlow Bottom, Marlow,
Bucks, SL7 3LT