A few reasons why you might want to stock our beers...
- A great range of core, monthly, seasonal and special beers,
varying in colour, character and strength.
- Consistency in the beer's high quality and flavours.
- Friendly and efficient customer service.
- Free ongoing cellar service and trainingfor you and your staff
from our cellar service department.
- Free deliveryof our beer 6 days a week, including next day
service within 10 miles of the brewery.
- Need beer urgently? We'll do our very best to help you out
including possibleSaturday delivery.
- We offer sedimented beer in 36 and 72 pints casks and our keg
products in 30L and 50L kegs.
- Our unique 22 pint (12L) mini keg, can serve through a font and
requires very little installation or equipment. 22 pints of fresh
beer with a unopened shelf life of 3-week (As with all kegged
products use within 7 days of starting)
- Freepoint of sale including glasses, pump clips, bar runners,
bar towels and beer mats.
- Freeentrance our fantastic open nights throughout the year for
you and your staff.
- Online support, promoting your business through the breweries
strong online social community. (8500 website users/month, 7100+
Facebook followers, 6000+ Twitter follower, 3000+ Instagram
- SALSA + Beer certification means you can rely on our beer being
brewed to high industry standards. The award is "only granted to
suppliers who are able to demonstrate to a SALSA auditor that they
are able to produce safe and legal food and are committed to
continually meeting the requirements of the SALSA standard".